PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. My studio has over 200 gowns for maternity customers.
2. Session fees are due at time of booking and are listed below
3. Session fees cover the time and talent of the photographer and all that is required to run a successful studio. Session Fees are included in the packages.
Each pregnancy is as unique and beautiful as each expecting mama
Royalty Package $3,500
Royalty Package - Elizabeth Signature $3,500
-Only package to Access to all photos from the session
-Access to downloand all photos from the session
-20 edited High resolution images with print release
-5 different looks
-Hair and Makeup included
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET EVERYTHING FROM THE SESSION? THIS IS THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE Acess to choose 3 props ( wings, throne chair, bathtub, carriage, boho chair, foil body, cage chair) Makeup and hair included by Alejandra Maquillista (Makeup artist will be available for touch ups for an additional hour) Duration of session 3hrs Studio and outdoor (if the weather permits) you have the option to do studio and outdoor or one or the other
Exclusive Package $1,900
- Include 10 High Resolution Images
- Hair and Makeup included
- Included 2 Looks/Gowns/Backdrops
- Access to Angel Wings, throne chair, carriage free of charge
(Studio pregnancy, siblings and Partners welcome)
Luxury Session $850
-Included $400 print credit
-Included 2 Looks/Gowns/Backdrops Usage of -Photographer's Gowns, Fabrics & Accessories Access to Angel Wings, throne chair, carriage free of charge "CHOOSE TWO" (Studio Pregnancy, Siblings and Partners welcome)
Packages do not come with all pictures, you get a print credit to purchase pictures Please read What is print credit? PLEASE READ WHAT IS PRINT CREDIT? https://www.elizabethalemanphotography.com/what-is-print-credit
- Should you choose to cancel your session retainer fee is non-refundable.
- All sessions require a $300-$500 non refundable retainer feelis applied towards the cost of the session). Remaining balance is due the day of the session.
- For sessions, you will decide on A la carte options for prints, books, canvases, metallic.
- Clients will receive free the digital negatives (1200×1800 pixels) optimized for social media with print purchase (with logo). - Please call the studio for our prints, canvases, books and ala carte or digital pricing.
- Pregnancy sessions usually take about an hour when in the studio, and a bit longer on location.
- Pregnancy sessions are best between 7-8 months (27-33 weeks). Please plan ahead and schedule at least a few weeks before.
- Nudity is a personal option and is available in any session in the most discreet nature.
- At no time are RAW images included in any packages.
- All ordering appointments are handled in our studio, can schedule as early as 5-7 days after your session.
- All packages include either an in - studio session or outdoor session. If you would like to do both, please refer to the add ons below.
- Locations such as the Parks or Lakes in Milwaukee. For areas outside Milwaukee additional charges may apply. WHAT IS PRINT CREDIT? https://www.elizabethalemanphotography.com/what-is-print-credit
-Once a sale is complete, it cannot be altered. Unless, a bigger size is desired. - RESCHEDULING FEE IS $200 (Only applies 3 weeks before your session, after 3 weeks you need to book another session) - LATE FEE $100 (After 15 minutes late) - LATE FEE $200 (After 30m late)
If you booked a studio session but would also like a couple photos outdoors, or vice versa, this add on will give you 10-15 more minutes of shoot time in/outdoor Outdoor location is near the studio $200
Add extra dress/backdrop
Add another look/gown/background to your session. $100 PER
When will we receive our photos? You will receive your digital images 4-5 weeks after your session, but we offer the rush fee to have your photos ready within 3 days
How many pictures will we receive? You will received only the ones you buy using your print credit. If you would like digital packages I do offer a Digital Images package, please check What is print credit.
When should I book my session? I would suggest booking your maternity session at your earliest convenience.
Maternity sessions are photographed between 27-33 weeks into pregnancy, and I tend to book up a few months ahead.